Frequently Asked Questions
How do I request a free sample?
If you would like a sample to help decide, up to $10 in samples will be sent to you at no charge. Products are random imprints and colors. Crestline reserves the right to limit or refuse to send requested samples.
Please call 866-488-4975 and a Customer Service Representative will assist you with your sample request.
What kinds of artwork can I submit?
Crestline makes the art process easy, send us what you have and we will work with you to make sure your message is seen!
Common File Types:
- Please send instructions for any additional information for your artwork.
- Four-color process or dye sublimation items images should be at least 300dpi at the size that they will be printed.
- If you are submitting a layout, please also send each of the images from the layout as individual files.
- Crestline will work to optimize your brand message on your selected products. This sometimes may result in image or imprint adjustments.
Only have access to your logo on a T-shirt or napkin? Don’t worry about it! We know that it’s often difficult to get ahold of a high-res image of your logo, so Crestline’s Graphics team is ready to work with any type of logo you may have available. If you have a question about the compatibility of a particular piece of artwork, please don’t hesitate to contact us at the number listed below, and let us show you the Simple. Smooth. Solved™ process of working with Crestline.
How do I submit my artwork?
Crestline offers you different methods for sending your artwork to us. You may:
- Attach it to your order: Under the “Text & Logo Info” tab, during customization, you can upload your artwork by clicking the “Upload Your Own” button.
- Email your artwork to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your order # and contact information.
- Fax your artwork to 1-800-242-8290.
- Mail your artwork to:
- PO Box 2027
- Lewiston, ME 04241-2027
In ALL cases, please be sure to include your order # and contact information.
What are "production days"?
Production days are the number of working days it takes a supplier to fill your order. Production time begins after your order has been processed and you have signed off on your proof. Production days do not include the following:
- Holidays and weekends.
- Art preparation. If you do not have camera-ready artwork, Crestline will be happy to prepare it for you. Please add 2-3 days to your production schedule.
- Non-standard imprints. If your order includes more than one imprint color or location, or requires a number of embroidery stitches beyond what is specified in the item description, the production times listed do not apply.
- Large orders. Quantities higher than the 5th column pricing may take longer to fill. Please inquire on turnaround times prior to placing your order.
- Payment or terms must be met prior to production.
Need a rush order?
Need it quick? Crestline Custom Promotional Products has what you're looking for. We have hundreds of fast promotional products available with rush service. Get your order in by the time specified on the product page and your order will ship within two business days (excluding weekends and holidays). It's that easy! You'll find some of our most popular products in our <link>Rush Service store.<link>
Shipping Info and Price Quotes
Please note that freight charges are based upon normal ground delivery to the 48 contiguous states. Extra shipping for delivery to Alaska and Hawaii, International destination as well as any expedited shipping methods will be quoted and communicated before the order is processed.
For a quick and easy price quote, simply add items to your shopping cart. You will be prompted to select your customization options and any applicable setup and run charges will be added to your shopping cart automatically. Your shopping cart will total the cost of your order.
Shipping & Taxes will be calculated during the checkout process. Please note that any coupon offers will not be reflected until you receive your email order confirmation. If you need a more formal price quote, please contact us at 1-866-488-4975.
What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept three different forms of payment: Credit Card, Check and or Purchase Order. The Credit Cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card.
For Credit Card Payments, we only authorize payment at the time of the order but do not charge the card until all items have shipped.
Purchase Orders are subject to credit approval.
Problems with your order?
Returns: Due to the fact that our entire product line is customized, all returns and exchanges must be pre-authorized.Should you have the need to return or exchange the product you ordered please contact a Crestline Sales Representative at 1-866-488-4975 to obtain a return authorization number.
Disclaimer: Crestline takes great care to make certain that products advertised on our website appear as true to their actual colors as possible. Due to the wide variation in color presentation among computer monitors, however, it is impossible to ensure that all customers will receive an accurate representation. For this reason, we regret that we cannot guarantee product colors will match customer expectation. Crestline offers up to $10 in product samples (excluding apparel) free of charge as a service to our customers. If you are uncertain about a specific product or color, please request a sample.
Need to change or cancel your order?
If you’d like to cancel or change your order, you can do so at any point in the process up to the time that it goes into production. Once an order has entered production, the order cannot be cancelled as it has been customized to your specifications. If you’d like to make a change or cancel before your order has entered production, please contact your Promotional Products Consultant.
Crestline, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Geiger Bros., is the sole owner of the information collected on www.crestline.com. We collect personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our web site. Crestline is committed to protecting the privacy of users of this web site and the information you provide.