The best part of using promotional sports bags as giveaways is that they are intended for long-term use and provide a great opportunity for recipients to interact with your brand. Whether you are giving them to employees, prospects, or clients, Crestline's variety of promo sports bags are sure to impress. While all fall under Crestline's guarantee of quality, there are a few details to keep in mind prior to purchasing these stylish promos like audience, budget, and design.
There are many different types of promotional sports bags that your group could enjoy. For example, if you are targeting a group of travelers, they may appreciate a bag that transports easily. Here are some details to keep in mind:
- Will this bag be considered the size of a carry-on? Or, is a larger one preferred?
- Are there specific items that need to be stored, like golf clubs?
- What are the carrying features like? Does it have wheels, a padded shoulder strap, or canvas handles?
- Are there specific styles your audience would prefer?
Promo Sports Bags to Fit Your Budget
Crestline offers solutions to your giveaway questions and concerns, and we understand catering to a specific audience can be difficult. Fortunately, there are other factors to help you decide, such as budget. Crestline's promotional sports bags have value because they are priced competitively. Some, however, may offer more than what you need. For example, giving luggage sets to trade show attendees, in certain cases, may be cumbersome to transport, but they are perfect for client gifts and employee appreciation. Our variety helps you find the right sports bags in your budget. Feel free to request a catalog or learn more about some of our other products by checking out our info pages on badges, keychains, and pencils.
Another important consideration when ordering promotional sports bags is their design. When you are not sure exactly what you want, determining the overall look of these promo bags can feel daunting. To help, ask yourself the following questions:
- Which elements (logo, message, etc.) do I want to include?
- Am I limited to my company colors? If not, would my audience prefer a traditional color combo or something bright?
- Would I like carrying this promotional sports bag?
- What is the available imprint area, and how many color imprints am I allowed?
Asking yourself these questions early on can help you develop a visual before you start the ordering process. Plus, if you head in a more traditional mode, you can always add a touch of fun with other promotional products. Color-changing cups or clever promo pens not only add another way for your recipients to interact with your brand, but they make great companion giveaways to our sports bags. As always, if you need help or have questions, contact us to speak with Crestline's helpful design team. We are here to help you succeed with your next promotion.